SUPPLY BASE MANAGER
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
SKF Maintenance Products is a dynamic unit which has been providing the bearing market with maintenance and lubrication solutions and products for forty years. A team of 35 people with entrepreneurial mind-set serves bearing users worldwide. The position we are offering represents the advantages of working within a small team, yet in an international environment. We are based at the SKF Business & Technology Park, Nieuwegein in the Netherlands.
To complete our current team, we are looking for a:
Supply Base Manager
The position reports to the Operations Manager. The Supply Base Manager is daily managing the relation with an assigned group of suppliers to ensure optimal stock levels and maximum availability of the related product portfolio.
- Manage stock levels.
- Create purchase orders, handle delivery notes, check invoices.
- Maintain the relation with suppliers.
- Maintain product master data for assigned products.
- Manage projects to optimize supply chain.
- Participate in supplier negotiations.
- Two years’ experience in similar work.
- Higher professional education (BSc degree) by education or experience.
- Good knowledge of the English in writing and speaking (Dutch or German is a plus).
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, experience with ERP applications is a plus.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- You are empowered and an entrepreneur.
- Experience in working within an international environment is considered as a plus.
- A challenging job with international contacts.
- Possibilities for professional growth and development.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment within a company that intends to continue to grow rapidly and is the leading organisation in the world of bearing related maintenance.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply with your CV and motivation letter via the application form. We only take the applications in consideration that are written in English or Dutch.
An online assessment and intellect test will be part of the recruitment process. To apply please submit your CV in English or Dutch.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, then please contact:
Mr. André van IJzendoorn, tel: +31(0)30 6075835, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training. Visit our website www.skf.com for more information about our organization.
Agency calls are not appreciated.