CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you a Customer Service Team Lead who is looking for a new opportunity? Do you like to dive into subjects such as digitalization, and process improvements? Are you service driven, self-confident, and disciplined? If so, then we might have an interesting challenge for you!
Customer Service Team Lead
Salary per month: 3.500 -5.900 EUR before tax
Your challenge as Customer Service Team Lead
Together with your team you will ensure and fulfill the “Order to Cash” (OTC) cycle for all assigned orders. To optimally serve the customer needs and to be compliant with law, regulations and Nobian procedure, you and your team will ensure processing and monitoring in accordance with agreed terms. Building and maintaining customer relationships, internally and externally, is part of your daily work to provide a high customer service level. Next to this, you will act as focal point on Customer Service (CS) process related issues for Marketing and Sales team, Logistics, Production Planning, Accounting and Site Logistics.
Your responsibilities are:
- Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and stimulate talent(management)
- Develop team and improve team performance
- (Co)develop, implement and/or optimize work processes, techniques and systems
- Act as escalation contact on order related issues
- Control, optimize and report on CS performance and business KPI’s for regional team
- Responsible for CS regional team tactical and operational management in alignment with the department and business strategy
You will be managing and developing a team of 8 customer service representatives while reporting to the Global Customer Service Manager.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Our employment package comprises:
- Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 46.200 - 76.000 before tax.
- 35 holidays
- Interesting bonus scheme based on your personal & business performance
- Discount on our collective health insurance.
- Training opportunities.
Have you got what it takes?
As you’re looking for a next step within CS, you have extensive work experience in Customer Service, Customer Support or Customer Care. Furthermore, you already gained experience in managing a team within a complex matrix organization. You can identify opportunities for improvement, and you are keen on reducing waste and costs (green belt certification is a plus). Next to this, you bring along:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus
- SAP system knowledge is preferred.
Are you eager to start your career at Nobian as Customer Service Team Lead?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘Apply Now’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com. Applications via email won’t be taken into consideration.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
About Nobian – Values
At Nobian we take great pride in our strong history and heritage, going back more than 100 years. We value the entrepreneurial spirit of our founders as well as our current strong drive for business excellence, innovation and sustainability. Based on these foundations we have become a leading European company in salt mining, essential chemistry, including green hydrogen, and energy.
Our values guide our behavior and are a crucial part of our strong identity and company culture. They demonstrate what we stand for as a corporate citizen, as a business partner and as an employer. Our values guide our relationships with our partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
Our values are: