NEW BUSINESS, ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
VONQ is looking for an experienced New Business, Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to help us grow our business by tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for creating and harvesting opportunities with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and prospective buyers to identify their goals, objectives, and pain that will help you position our solutions. You are dedicated to meet and exceed your targets, but will always act in the best interest of the client. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-5 years selling experience to be part of a fast growing company within the recruitment marketing software industry.
New Business, Enterprise Account Executive (AE)
Rotterdam, Full-time, ASAP
The right candidate will:
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory
- Conduct in depth discovery to understand customers business priorities and seek alignment with our solution
- Translate VONQ proposition to meet customer success
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process, following each step with tight control after each phase
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
How do you fit into the VONQ family picture?
At VONQ we greatly value a positive self-starting and can-do attitude. In addition, and to help us achieve our goals, we think you should have the following top characteristics and traits to be a successful Account Executive:
- 2-5 years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative
- Ability to communicate on strategic and C-level
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a scale-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Experience at an agency or with (recruitment) marketing is preferred
Why you cant miss out on this opportunity
We offer great things, such as:
- A competitive paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more
- On target bonus with possibility to overscore
- 8% holiday allowance and pension contribution
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included)
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!)
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues
- A flat hierarchy and open feedback culture
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and leaving your footprint
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Sander through firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is VONQ?
VONQ is the global pathway for recruitment marketing. Over 15 years ago, three visionaries founded VONQ with the aim of making job posting easier and faster for companies.
How do we do that?
With our innovative SaaS technology for large organizations. We help recruiters reach the right candidates on over 5000 media (and counting) across the Internet with the perfect job distribution solution for their hiring needs, whether its 30 vacancies to fill or 30,000.. Our products follow the data tracking how successful job posts are at generating clicks, views, and applications. We can fully automate the job posting process or make data-driven recommendations for the best individual media mix for each target group. We bring speed and transparency into the recruiting process and report all data directly where its needed.
With the help of our Recruitment Marketing experts, we offer employer brand and digital job marketing expertise to round off the technology solutions.
With over 140 team members, more than 10,000 users and 1000 enterprise customers, VONQ is entering a new phase and we want to make it happen with you.