|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you an international-oriented (SaaS) Partner Manager and always wanted to work in a fast-paced environment? Then come and join us now!
Your role as Partner Manager
We have great ambitions and you, as international partner manager, will play a pivotal role in our future success stories. You will be responsible for our existing sales partners (channels) and for identifying new ones, getting them on board, and letting them grow to unbelievable heights. We already sell to dozens of different countries and more are soon to follow. You will become part of a great, young, and very international sales team. Your desk is located in Eindhoven, but your sales partners are literally all over the globe. A fantastic sales role for sales champs who love sales hunting and growing their business on a continuous basis.
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you bring to the table?
- Fantastic Sales hunting skills.
- Great Sales DNA.
- Experience in partner management.
- Background in international (Saas) sales.
- New business development mindset.
- Marketing and sales background.
- Open and 'yes we can' mindset.
- Innovative in finding (new) breakthroughs in order to grow our business.
We offer a challenging job with lots of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- A salary of €3.646,- en €5.805,- gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit-sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salaries or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative, independence, and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. If you have any questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Apply now via the application form.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.