|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Being recognised as a core leader in the recruitment technology space we’re offering our customers smart recruitment marketing technology. Nearly 1,000 corporate clients across the globe are making use of the VONQ products and services. Late 2019 we received the support from Capital-D, a London based private equity firm and by the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading HR technology company, called IGB.. As you can see, we’re preparing for fast growth and we are now looking forward to welcoming a Recruiter
Rotterdam - full time - ASAP
At VONQ we have a great group of young, ambitious and energetic people. The teams are spread across multiple offices in the UK, The Netherlands and Germany. Together we’re with more than 140 talented people from more than 15 different nationalities. We are very proud of our inclusive culture.
As Recruiter for VONQ you have access to all our smart recruitment technology, like automating job posting, with more than 5.000 international channels to choose from, to make your advertising possibilities quick and easy. You will also be working very closely with our online recruitment marketing specialists , who can help you set up your employer branding campaign from A-Z and how to monitor your performance for maximum success.
Your responsibilities as recruiter are
- Designing and implementing an inclusive recruiting/sourcing strategy.
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process, from job posting to sourcing candidates to managing the interview process to presenting offers and closing candidates.
- Develop strong relationships with each of the hiring managers across the countries, becoming a trusted advisor to them as they strategize how best to build their teams.
- Play an active role in annual workforce planning.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match (TMA).
- Deliver a compelling, thoughtful and memorable candidate experience to each person we interview. Articulate the value proposition to candidates in a way that engages and motivates them to join VONQ.
- You make sure the hiring process is inclusive and diverse: that candidates can be their authentic selves, and to explore the mutual fit.
- Proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and recurring roles.
- Explore innovative ways together with the online recruitment marketing specialists to build our employer brand. Improve visibility within tech communities, social networks and universities.
- Provide regular, data-driven updates on recruiting progress.
- Whilst our headquarter is based in Rotterdam and the majority of our people are based in the Netherlands, international expansion is a key driver for future growth. In this role you will be essential to the company, to help us build our international (remote working) team.
Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values, but what we especially hope that you will bring is the following:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: a lot of value can be created in multiple aspects of the position. This asks for priority setting; ownership and a flexible mindset.
- Create Accountability: you can't do this alone, so enabling your colleagues and stakeholders to make impact is the way you can make it fly.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in corporate recruitment.
- Experience in a fast growing tech scale up, so you know what to expect.
- You have a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
- The role requires fluency in both Dutch and English and preferably German and you’ll be working from our headquarter in Rotterdam.
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- A competitive paycheck and nice incentives such as events, games and more.
- Full equipment stack including Macbook and iPhone (private usage included).
- Flexible working hours including home office and unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!).
- Fun, professional and passionate colleagues.
- A flat hierarchy and open feedback culture.
- The opportunity to grow in an internationally expanding company .
- A lot of room for innovation, ideas and “leaving your footprint”.
- Professional development and coaching within your role.
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Cynthia through email@example.com or + 31 6 25000679.