|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
“As a social creative, I make sure all of GoodHabitz’s social communications look spiffy. I create from concept to execution, for both organic and advertised content and optimize this content where possible for better results. I make sure everything looks brand approve, not only for the Dutch market, but for all our European audiences. The brand book is my bible and my ultimate goal is to make GoodHabitz stand out visually as a brand."
This will be your team
The marketing team is fully focused on making GoodHabitz a love brand for customers, prospects and GoodHabitz employees. In addition to acquiring new customers, we create exciting content and campaigns to delight both customers and non-customers. We want to create fans and ambassadors of our brand who will stay with us and maybe even upgrade to other GoodHabitz services at a later stage.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Creating concepts based on briefs.
- Providing advice with regard to the channels/output that best fit the brief/concept.
- Developing assets within the concept, for both physical materials (postcards, posters, etc.) and digital materials (social posts, landing pages, emails, etc.).
- Localising these assets for our different languages based on the translations received.
- Sticking to the brand guidelines and optimising them if necessary.
- Working with the team to achieve common goals.
- Optimising and improving existing assets.
You are perfect for this job, because you
- have 3+ year's experience working for either an agency or client.
- have a persuasive portfolio that shows what you’re capable of.
- have the ability to design both physical and digital materials (think about prints, social media images, landing pages, etc.)
- have extensive experience in creating digital ad sets for social media, display, etc.
- know your way around the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- are up to date on the latest design trends.
- know how to build and work with a brand identity.
- have an eye for detail.
- have good command of the English language. GoodHabitz is an international organisation, after all.
- feel responsible for your projects, so you know how to manage your deadlines and ensure smooth communication to get the best results.
- have expert knowledge about composing layouts.
- are a real team player.
- are a digital native and a fast learner.
- like working in a dynamic environment, and you’re flexible.
- are based in the Netherlands and can join our team in Eindhoven on a daily basis
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible, hybrid way of working.
- An inspiring, creative, international and enterprising work environment with lots of autonomy.
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing marketing department in a fast-growing company.
- Work that doesn’t feel like work.
- A company-issued MacBook.
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven;
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Eindhoven.
- Finally, of course, unlimited access to all our and Udemy’s online training courses and any external training courses that will help you develop.
This is what you tell people at parties
“I work one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 2,000+ clients, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning culture. I’m part of a new and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our clients, prospects, students and colleagues with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
If you’ve been reading all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please upload your cover letter, portfolio (mandatory) and CV via the link below.